This recipe is easy and so delicious! The breading crisped up and was very crunchy. My official taste tester my mother preferred the Havarti over the Swiss cheese. I did too, lol.
Sorry about the loud NF, going to return it. The heat from the NF made for some image shake-sorry-tried fixing it in I-movie. If you like a lot of breading you can twice dip it in eggs and bread crumbs. We preferred it only dipped once in each.
Please like and subscribe and thanks for watching!
***Pressure Crisps Amazon storefront***
***Let’s socialize and share some recipes***
***Support Pressure Crisp with a Donation***
Ninja Foodi Recipe Chicken Cordon Bleu
4 chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4-1/2 inch
4 or more pieces of ham depending on size of chicken breast
4 or more pieces of cheese depending on size of chicken breast
Pinch of salt and pepper for chicken breast
3 eggs beaten
1 cup plain bread crumbs
1/2 cup of Panko
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp parsley
1. Preheat NF air crisp at 375
2. Pound chicken to 1/4-1/2 thick, pinch of salt and pepper on each piece
3. Place a piece of ham and your choice of cheese onto chicken and roll up secure with toothpicks
4. Take chicken roll and dip in egg mixture then into breadcrumbs, cover completely
5. Place breaded chicken into air fryer basket, spray with olive oil or oil of your choice close lid and set time for 20 minutes.
6. Check after 10 minutes flip chicken and spray with oil.
7. Continue cooking at the end of 10 minutes. Use a thermometer and temp the chicken. It should register 165, if it doesn’t, continue cooking for a few more minutes.
8. When done remove and enjoy!
Amazon link for condiment cups. https://amzn.to/2NkT9zu
*Disclosure: If you purchase Amazon products using the links on this page, Pressure Crisp will receive a small commission. This does not increase the price of the product. Thank you for supporting Pressure Crisp!