Learn How To Make Pesto Chicken Recipe, an Italian Style Grilled Chicken recipe from Chef Varun Inamdar. Make this delicious Italian Chicken Recipe in a simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
For pesto sauce:-
2 cups packed fresh Basil leaves
4 cloves of Garlic, peeled
¼ cup Pine nuts/Cashew nuts
⅔ cup Extra-virgin olive oil, divided
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
½ cup freshly grated Pecorino/ Parmesan cheese
Salt to taste
12-15 strips Chicken breast, boneless
Fresh basil leaves for garnish
The Pesto Sauce:-
– Grind basil leaves, garlic, cashew nuts, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and olive oil to a fine paste.
– In a bowl add the chicken, pesto sauce, salt, olive oil and mix thoroughly. Let it marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
– In a pan heat oil and place the gashed side of the chicken on the pan and sear on high flame for 2 minutes.
– Flip the chicken pieces and sear for 2 minutes basting it with the pesto sauce.
– Lower the flame, tilt the pan and pour the accumulated oil on the chicken pieces.
– Cover with the lid and cook on low flame for 10-12 minutes OR bake in the oven at 200°C for 12 minutes.
– Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves and saute the tomatoes in the same pan by tilting it on high flame.
– Serve with sauteed cherry tomatoes and garnish with basil leaves.
Italian Style Grilled Pesto Chicken is ready to eat! HAPPY COOKING!!!
Checkout Varun’s Pesto Pasta recipe by clicking on this link:-
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried